Thursday, February 25, 2010

My post on Bonanzle forum, do you word press blog?


Recent Posts in 'Do you have a wordpress blog about your booth?' | Beast

You are viewing a feed that contains frequently updated content. When you subscribe to a feed, it is added to the Common Feed List. Updated information from the feed is automatically downloaded to your computer and can be viewed in Internet Explorer and other programs. Learn more about feeds.
Subscribe to this feed

Recent Posts in 'Do you have a wordpress blog about your booth?' | Beast

Do you have a wordpress blog about your booth? posted by aqua_angels @ Thu, 25 Feb 2010 10:19:27 -0800

2010-02-25, 12:19:27 | aqua_angels

I am new to the word press blog and I don't know fully how it works like I do my other blog at blog spot. I have been spending a lot of time on youtube checking out videos on ways to make my website better.
I seen a click from Matt Cutts about SEOs and WordPress Blog and how the search engines like the word press blog. I also recently discovered that I can write my blog post from Microsoft word. I can write one post on the microsoft word and have it submitted to both word press and blog spot.

I think I have to go back in and put the tags in but if it works like I understand it, that would be great for us as Bonanzle booth holders.
So does anyone else blog on word press about their items? If so let me know. I am not sure if we can connect together or follow like on blog spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment