Saturday, February 27, 2010

IS USFreeAds.com the way to go?


I have listed a few items at http://www.usfreeads.com/
I know I get hits and a lot of hits at that. But when I listed a certain item I do not
know if I made money, even with it being submitted to other sites for a fee. So while my
ad was being seen, that is all it was doing. There are a lot of hits on this site so the
traffic is coming from somewhere. I just placed another add offering link exchange on a
few of my web sites. It can be a test to see if I will get any snags. I started one of my
new sites last night http://www.aqua-angels-stores.com/
it is a site that list all the places I sell. I was trying for several hours last night
and again this morning to load a script by the site http://www.free-link-exchange.com/ but for
the life of me I could not get it configured. I tried the php and the ASP but neither
worked for me. So if anyone is reading this and they have installed the script into their
site please contact me. So back to http://www.usfreeads.com/
they do offer content for your website. I will show you what I am talking about. Recent Classifieds on
USFreeads.com
You are viewing a feed that contains frequently updated content.
When you subscribe to a feed, it is added to the Common Feed List. Updated information
from the feed is automatically downloaded to your computer and can be viewed in Internet
Explorer and other programs. Learn more about feeds.
Subscribe
to this feed
Recent Classifieds on USFreeads.com


 


This Email Is Too Important To
Not Read...


Affiliates Wanted to make
Serious Money!!


Real Online, Home Business,
Fire you boss


Betfair Conspiracy


Your Own Business Working From
Home Part Time


Earn up to Rs.40,000/- PM
through simple online co


How To Make Money Online! ©


BHP,
DRI,LNG,gas,petroleum(COJ217957)


Online Cash Maker! ©


WANT TO EARN AN EXTRA INCOME ?


Can You Make Money Online? ©


How to Start & Promote any
Business!


Let The Millionaire Tell You
How To Make Money! ©


Free Website Builder!


Be An Online Success! ©


Generate a Continuous Flood of
FREE LEADS


Make Money From Home


Video Squeeze Page


POPULAR & FREE Newsletter -
Work at Home


Popular & Free NL - Home
Business


4 Steps to Success!


(¯`* Do if for THEM this YEAR!
(¯`*


Free Report "Clickbank For
Newbies"


Free Link-exchange link share
with my sites


Earn $10,000 in the next 30 to
60 days






No comments:

Post a Comment