Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Entertaining Educator THE SEO Rapper


I have been "designing" websites for about 10 years. When I first started "designing" them I didn't have a program like Dream Weaver or Front Page. I had to do it the hard way. I had to search for every code or script even the color codes. My first site was at http://www.20m.com/ a free site. I just went to my old link and the site is still up. It is full of their advertisements. I didn't know anything about page titles or meta tags back them. You can check out the site if you please by going to http://www.callmekat.20m.com/ there are so cute little animation floating about the page.
    Fast forward a few years and I started designing with front page. It was a lot easier when I didn't have to look up each code. They program does most of the coding. There is still so much to learn about the correct way to build your website to get visitors. The last few days I have been watching videos on youtube today I found a video by searching "website help, do all my webpages need to appear on the home page," there he was. I want to place m0serious "The Poetic Prophet (AKA The SEO Rapper)". Today I have given him a new name "The Entertaining Educator" The video has had 563.500 hits after I watched it. He uploaded it March 20, 2008 and is still getting hits. I was really enjoying the information he was presenting to me "his new subscriber". Towards the end I was having problems processing what he was rapping. I started to read the description of his video and was very thankful when I clicked on "more info" he had his lyrics. If you are new to website design I recommend you check out his videos. The first one I watched of his was http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0qMe7Z3EYg Go check him out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment