Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dear Conan O'Brien

Dear Mr. Conan O'Brien
     For many years you were a welcomed guest at my house.  You have no idea how many hours you spent in my bedroom.  You will never know how many laughs we have shared together or how many times you made me think "What on earth."  or "He's nuts". 
     You are truly one of a kind and no matter what sidewalk you walk down you will always end always end up where you need to be. ( getting lost is an excuse to taking your time )  Take it slow no need to hurry, we - your fans - will be waiting for you when you are ready to open that door to walk back across the stage.  My door will alway be open to your laughs and your wacky behavior.
     Your last show was amazing.  You ended your show with such class and grace.  I will live longer because of all the laughs you have given to me.
Your fan,
Cass - cjohyatt
Oh yeah I think it is wonderful that hours after singing on your show Will ferrels and wife Viveca Paulin  gave birth to their son.

- Yes off topic from blog but sometimes people need to take their shoes off and have bare feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment