Saturday, October 24, 2009

Today I sat at the computer and networked. I posted tweets on twitter.

I surfed on Really Smart Deals.

I advertised a few sites that will help people and I also joined a few.




My view on reallysmartdeals is great. You surf other peoples sites and banner and you earn clickable rewards. For every 3 sites your visit you earn 1 visit to your own site. I have been a member for only a short time but I do not have anything bad to report about this site. It is well designed and easy to add your links, banners, and sites. And even easier to surf.

One new site I found while tweeting is : Get 1000 followers a day using http://TwitPWR.com/tAW/ . Its super fast! I have had several people add me to follow me today, It seems to be working. One of my questions about the added followers is, Are they the right followers? If they are not the right followers will it help me with I am using twitter for? I may have to weed through those I added and those that added me in a few weeks. Twitter seems to be a big hit and there are a lot of people connected to it.

http://gffaster.com/Aqua_Angels Is another way to add followers fast. I do not have anything to say about this site yet.

~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

Promotion. Promote your booth to my buyers.
I sell on Amazon, Your High Bids, Bonanzle, and a few other sites. For a small price I will enter your booth into a catalog that I will be sending to my customers.
To fellow Bonanzle, I will be advertising a free sample give away. The catalog will be included with the free samples. How will I get takers on the free samples? Simple. Offer a free sample gift that will cost nothing. Notta not even a stamp.
Your booth will also be sent to my Amazon Shoppers.
I have been selling online for about 10 years so I have gathers a lot of customers. I will be sending out a thank you letter to my customers. Along with the letter they will receive a link and a flyer. The link will have your booth and what you have to offer. The flyer will be interducing my customers to Bonanzle and will also include your booth.
I wont be able to send all my customers the message because I would be spending a lot of money on stamps. Unless you want to help with the cost of stamps? Now I can not give you information on who I am sending the letters too, but I can update you on the total of letters I send out. This is a good way for you to invest in some Christmas buyers.
The above form of marketing will not be sent out until I do the free samples or gift!!!!

Promotion ~ Promote your booth to my buyers Advertising
http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/aqua_angels/items/Promotion___Promote_your_booth_to_my_buyers_Advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment