Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Promotion ~ Promote your booth to my buyers

Promotion ~ Promote your booth to my buyers Advertising
Limited time, Bonanzle sellers. promote !!
I will be offering a free samples/gifts that will cost nothing, not even a stamp. Along with the gift they will receive a promotion flyer or catalog with Bonanzle booths, what each booth sells, ect. Why not have your booth added to the list. Once you are on the list you will be sent out to those that receive the free sample.
Then I will be going through my past customers from my online selling and send them a thank you note along with the flyer talking about Bonanzle. A great way to get customers to Bonanzle and your booth. A great way to advertise your Christmas crafts, Christmas gifts ect. Please visit the my booth items for more details. This has also been tweeted on Twitter.

I have a lot of customers built up from over 10 years of online selling.


http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/aqua_angels/items/Promotion___Promote_your_booth_to_my_buyers_Advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment