Thursday, November 21, 2013

Tuna Noodle Casserole XVIII Recipe | Yummly

 

Tuna Noodle Casserole XVIII Recipe | Yummly

Well, I thought I about making casserole,  and I really couldn’t find exactly what I was wanting to make..  So I adjusted it just a little.. 

 

Their recipe :

 

Original recipe makes 8 servings Change Servings

Makes servings USMetricAdjust Recipe (Help)

  • 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked pasta shells

  • 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained

  • 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup

  • 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup

  • 1 1/4 cups milk

  • 1 teaspoon salt

  • 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper

  • 1 teaspoon crushed garlic

  • 4 slices processed American cheese

  • 1 1/2 cups crushed potato chips

Check All Add to Shopping List

 

I used a box of mac and cheese – and cooked the noodles until they were soft. and drained it.

I heated 2 cans of tuna, 1 can of condensed cream of chicken, the milk, dash of sea salt, dash of pepper, and some garlic salt..  

Once heated I added it to noodles.   Put half in the casserole dish,  used shredded cheese ( not sure amount to be honest ) I added the rest of the mixture then topped it off with the chips. 

In Oven right now awaiting to me to test it..  

thanks for viewing my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment